Awesome

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Eve

So here we are on Christmas Eve day.
Going on about 4 hours of sleep but not too tired yet. I'm enjoying listening to Contemporary Christian Music on Pandora, kids playing "nicely". Having consumed a large quantity of coffee this morning I am not too surprised at my energy level. Time to get moving on the rest of the day.


Several hours later; we are all back from running some errands and doing some last minute Christmas shopping! With a dash of hope I put my boy down for a much needed nap and refrain from taking my very much needed nap. I'm counting the hours and minutes until we can put both kids to bed for the night  before I can take their gifts out of the secret hiding place to wrap their presents.
Let the countdown begin!

4.5 hours.....

No comments:

Post a Comment