Awesome

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Preparations and Santa

Christmas is only a week away and I'm not ready for my in-laws to show up! I wish Mary Poppins would show up and snap her fingers for me!
We got up our tree and lights in the windows already and now we just clean and wait. And clean. It's hard with two little ones in the house but hopefully I can get them to help out more than they destroy. Any ideas for that?!
I had my one and only holiday bazaar last weekend and I did well! I sold a lot of my little crocheted guys; my octopi, hedgehogs, bookmarks, fingerless gloves, hats and cards! I even sold a couple picture frames I covered with pretty paper and embellished. Very fun. I'm starting to sell them online again. I'm trying e-bay and a new app I found called Offer Up. It's a bit like Craigslist and it is very easy to post my things. I'll have to keep you posted on how things sell.

What do you do for Christmas and the holidays? Do you go all out to decorate or keep it simple? In town or out? Santa or no? I found a great letter a mom wrote to her kids about the truth about Santa,
Check it out.

amazing way to tell a child the truth about santa. This is awesome beyond words. Who ever wrote this wins at life.

Farewell for today. Have fun getting ready to this all too hectic celebration of Jesus' birth. Remember why we celebrate and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment